Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flooring Selections

We had our Rite Rug meeting in Bridgeville Monday. Well... That was a shocker!!! 12k later but at least we have floors! Haha. We splurged in the living room for nice carpet and nice pad. We did engineered hardwood on the main level morning room, kitchen, living room and bathroom. We did a custom change order for tile in the foyer and mudroom. Upgraded tile in both bathrooms upstairs. Level 2 carpet and pad upstairs throughout. We did manage to stick to vinyl for the laundry room to cheapen up haha! We also stuck to a laminate counter top for now. We will install quartz or similar after closing.

Espresso Cabinets
Rural Living Hickory Misty Gray hardwood floors
Antique Linen for foyer & mudroom 12x12 Tile
Rail stain Midnight Black
Family Room Carpet Kingsley Point Straw Flower

I hope it all comes together beautifully!


Espresso cabinets, Laminate counter top, Living room carpet,
hardwood floor

Master bathroom tile and accent piece


Laundry room vinyl

Top- Foyer tile
Middle-Rail stain
Bottom-Upstairs carpet



4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the misty grey floors! I am following another blogger doing the same color. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Whats the other blog that is doing them? I'd love to follow a new blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Citrus + Spice is their blog. It may link you to their blog from my blog. I have the blogs I follow at the very bottom of my blog. I've also seen in another. Can't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are the misty grey floors holding up now?

    ReplyDelete